Need Help Forming an LLC, Corporation, or Partnership for your Business? Work with US Tax Help Partner

Disclaimer: Theodore Kleinman CPA is not an attorney. BizFilings is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. If legal advice is required, please seek the services of an attorney.

At U.S. Tax Help, Ted Kleinman is proud to provide tax solutions for expatriates and other taxpayers. With more than 20 years of experience as a CPA, Ted can assist taxpayers with a broad array of issues. He can help individuals who have never filed taxes or who missed one or more years of filing returns to correct non-filer issues. Ted can also assist with international tax obligations including disclosing offshore accounts for FBAR or FATCA purposes and accounting for tax on foreign income. At U.S. Tax Help, Ted is committed to providing efficient solutions for tax and related concerns. As such, U.S. Tax Help has entered into a strategic partnership with BizFilings to broaden the services available to U.S. Tax Help clients and potential clients. For more than 20 years, both Ted and BizFilings have provided high-quality professional services for individuals and businesses. To explore how BizFilings can work in tandem with the services provided by U.S. Tax Help, please continue reading.

Why Work with U.S. Tax Help and BizFilings?

Over the course of 20 years of practice as an accountant, Ted has seen that clients and potential clients would often be well-served by working with a partner who can guide them through certain routine business filings. Many clients and potential clients have expressed interest in this approach for a variety of reasons. Some clients and potential clients express that they are “hands-on” individuals and would like to further their understanding by playing an active role in the process. Other clients or potential clients are seeking efficient approaches that provide trusted guidance while also minimizing transactional costs. tax filing for expats

What Services Does Biz Filings Provide?

Over the past 20 years, BizFilings has served as the online incorporation provider of choice for more than half-a-million businesses. BizFilings is known for its helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable staff that will guide you through the process each step of the way. BizFilings is also notable for its step-by-step processes and approach that permit business owners and managers to move forward confidently with their goals of formalizing their business entity structure. Working with our partner can help you form or reorganize your company as a:

  • C Corporation (Standard Corporation)
  • S Corporation (Standard Corporation with Pass-through Taxation)
  • Limited Partnership (LP)
  • Nonprofit Corporation
  • Professional Corporation (PC)
  • Limited Liability Company (LLC)
  • Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)

BizFilings can also assist with entity formation for non-U.S. persons including resident aliens living in the United States. Aside from assisting with the choice of and formation of a business entity, BizFilings can also assist business owners and responsible parties with an array of continuing concerns and needs including compliance concerns. Additional needs that can be met by working with our partner also include:

  • Entity conversion – changing the organization of your company to a different entity type.
  • Company name change – a business owner can amend the name of his or her company.
  • DBA filing – a “doing business as” filing can assign a name to a company under which it will perform business operations.
  • Winding-up a company – when a company is no longer viable, dissolution of the entity may become necessary.
  • Application for business reinstatement – if your company’s registration has lapsed, you can file to return it to good standing.
  • Stock share amendments – One can file to make changes to the stock information for the company.
  • Tax document assistance – BizFilings can assist a business owner in obtaining a federal tax ID number (EIN) and other important local, state, or federal tax documents.

BizFilings also offers a broad array of business filing and compliance products, including Registered Agent Service in all 50 states.  Depending on the manner in which a company is organized, registered agent service may be required and can permit a growing company additional flexibility regarding its operations. us expat taxes

Work with a trusted CPA and Partner for Business and Legal Filing Guidance

At US Tax Help, CPA Ted Kleinman is proud to provide high-quality and efficient Tax Services. As part of our continuing commitment to providing solutions for our clients and potential clients, we encourage interested parties to work with our partner, BizFilings, to handle routine business entity issues. To  better understand the type of filings you can handle through BizFilings, please don’t hesitate to ask Ted during a free initial consultation or at any time during the process.

You can also feel free to read about BizFiling’s services on its website or call to speak to a Bizfilings representative by calling 800-981-7183 and mentioning code A2393.

Ready to tackle your US Tax Returns?

Get Started