At US Tax Help, I’m not here for the IRS or for the government of any country: I’m here for my clients. I’m a Certified Public Accountant with 20 years diversified business experience operating as your Certified Public Accountant with a specialty in international taxation preparation and planning. I will personally handle all your tax preparation needs and be available to address your concerns and questions in a timely, expert manner. My clients benefit from my public accounting experience which includes auditing, tax planning and preparation, and management advisory services in diversified industries from real estate development and construction to manufacturing, service, and professional corporations. I’m the holder of an active CPA license in Oregon, and previously held a Certified Municipal Auditors License in the state of Oregon. Memberships in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA) can assure you that I’m at the top of my profession and committed to integrity and the highest professional standards. I presently serve on the AICPA Group of 100 Committee made up of select professionals that try to anticipate the future needs of the profession, I maintain my cutting edge knowledge of international taxation by instructing or participating in at least 40 hours of continuing professional education each year. I have served as the past Chairman of the International Services Committee and on the Ethics Committee of the OSCPA. The OSCPA recently awarded me “Life Membership” for my contributions and service to the profession. I’ve been been married since 1969 and have two children, one working in the high tech industry and the other with the Federal government. I’ve resided in Oregon for the last 25 years and I’m active in community affairs.
- I will always exercise the utmost respect, courtesy and professionalism when dealing with clients. If my clients aren’t 100% confident recommending me, I want to know why so I can always improve my services.
- I will always be prompt and diligent in answering inquiries from clients.
- I will not accept an engagement unless I’m confident that I has the knowledge, experience and resources to provide the best service available in a timely manner.
- I guarantee your complete satisfaction.
- If I make an error on a tax return that results in additional interest and/or penalties to a client after being provided timely and accurate information from the client, I will pay such interest and/or penalties.
Why Choose Me
- I specialize in international taxes. My expertise means you’ll pay less in taxes and have less anxiety about dealing with the IRS.
- I sort through all the complicated tax rules that apply to deductions and have a mastery of the massive volume of laws, regulations, exceptions, forms and interpretations.
- I can help you minimize your taxes by using all your available deductions or credits.
- I provide representation in front of IRS if necessary and help you avoid audits.
- File on a timely basis, without you ever leaving your home.
- Your privacy and security are protected at all times.
- When you work with me your prior year’s tax information is available at any time; you won’t have to spend time searching for it.
- I will identify the paperwork you’ll need to support your deductions and credits.
- I’m available throughout the year to help with proactive tax planning.
- Enjoy the same level of service and personal assistance you’d expect from a face-to-face encounter, but with the convenience of on-line access.